THE TRUMP REPORT: Welcome To Crooked America
Welcome To Crooked America
Originally published by The Trump Report
If you were in any doubt about that it was made crystal clear yesterday by FBI director Comey when he made his short statement on the investigation into the Crooked Hillary private email server scandal.
To briefly summarize Comey’s position, the FBI investigation found:
- that Crooked Hillary was guilty of extreme carelessness in the handling of very sensitive, highly classified information;
- that 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. 8 of those chains contained information designated ‘Top Secret’ at the time they were sent, 36 chains contained ‘Secret’ information at the time, and 8 contained ‘Confidential’ information;
- that these chains involved Crooked Hillary both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters;
- that any reasonable person in Crooked Hillary’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unsecured system was no place for that conversation;
- that there was additional information that was properly classified as ‘Secret’ by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail;
- that none of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, especially not on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff;
- that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government;
- that ‘hostile actors’ gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account;
- and that Crooked Hillary used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.